1.3
Style and Design

My son has Asperger's and the smell of the mattress has made him sick. I called and told the company manager about his problem.

She said he would have to keep the mattress for 45 days to even be eligible for a refund. People with Asperger's are very sensitive to smells and textures. We had to seal the item up to remove the smell,

and store in a separate area. They also lied to him about the return policy.

The person on the phone said he could send the bed back for a full refund if he did not like the product.

That was a lie you need the original boxes, and the $1200.00 dollar base is not returnable (they failed to mention). It was raining when they dropped the bed off, so some of the original boxes got ruined. They just dropped the boxes on my front lawn and left. My son had to carry everything into the house and put the HEAVY boxes inside by himself.

They also damaged a light on the side of my garage where they just dropped the boxes. I mean they just dropped the boxes. Avoid this company at all cost!.

I will be contacting the BBB and the Attorney General's office. if anyone wanted to start a class action lawsuit count me in.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2300. mike100 is overall dissatisfied with Personal Comfort Bed. The most disappointing about personal comfort bed customer care at Personal Comfort Bed was customer service and the lies they told , but reviewer liked unprofessional. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Personal Comfort Bed.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Personal Comfort Bed to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Personal Comfort Bed has been following your order closely from the first call requesting to return the mattress. It is never our intention to frustrate a customer that is going through the return process.

During the purchase terms and conditions are stated about our 120 night risk free trial and what items are final sale. Our mattresses are covered under our 120 night risk free trial. This trial requires that the mattress is returned in the original boxes in like new condition with no rips, hairs, tears, stains or odors and passes our inspection process for a full refund. Less than 1% of our returns do not pass the inspection process.

Industry wide accessories like adjustable bases are final sale. The same is the case with Personal Comfort Bed adjustable bases. This is outlined on all invoices as well as stated over the phone if an order is placed through our call center. This adjustable base can be used with nearly all mattresses and can help aid in many sleep related conditions.

Throughout the return process our service department also discussed these terms.

We are truly sorry this mattress did not help your son's sleep improve. We have honored the 120 night return policy that allows a mattress to be returned after the 45th night. Your mattress is currently awaiting inspection. Once this has been completed your refund will be processed within 24 hours/1 business day.

We appreciate your trying our Personal Comfort Bed and hope you can find the right mattress for your son. -Personal Comfort Bed