1.5
Style and Design

We have only had the bed for 19 days and I don't want to have to wait the 45 days to return it. It has a rubber smell, hurts my back, and gets hot during the night.

It has caused me discomfort and loss of sleep, impaired my daily activity, work and

attitude toward my family. My continued use will have an adverse effect upon my

physical and mental health. My feelings are that I should not have to endure this

condition precedent to my compliance with ridiculous dictates of the return policy.

I shall immediately prepare the return process and replace it with a non air mattress.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Personal Comfort Bed. The most disappointing about personal comfort bed elegance bed from Personal Comfort Bed was overall comfort of the bed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Personal Comfort Bed.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Personal Comfort Bed to other companies on our site.

Comments

personalcomfort
Personal Comfort Bed Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear this mattress isn't performing to it's expectations. Without more information such as an order number, I can not review the circumstances more fully, however, we'd like the opportunity for management to address your concerns with you and get you back on track to sleeping well whether with our mattress or returning your order so you can purchase a mattress that will achieve superb sleep for your situation.

Please call our service department at 888-694-4088 and ask for the service manager, Letha. She'd be happy to help you!

Thank you for choosing Personal Comfort Bed