1.5
Style and Design

We have only had the bed for 19 days and I don't want to have to wait the 45 days to return it. It has a rubber smell, hurts my back, and gets hot during the night.

It has caused me discomfort and loss of sleep, impaired my daily activity, work and

attitude toward my family. My continued use will have an adverse effect upon my

physical and mental health. My feelings are that I should not have to endure this

condition precedent to my compliance with ridiculous dictates of the return policy.

I shall immediately prepare the return process and replace it with a non air mattress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Personal Comfort Bed Elegance Bed.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Overall comfort of the bed.

• personal comfort bed poor sleep

Comments

personalcomfort
Personal Comfort Bed Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear this mattress isn't performing to it's expectations. Without more information such as an order number, I can not review the circumstances more fully, however, we'd like the opportunity for management to address your concerns with you and get you back on track to sleeping well whether with our mattress or returning your order so you can purchase a mattress that will achieve superb sleep for your situation.

Please call our service department at 888-694-4088 and ask for the service manager, Letha. She'd be happy to help you!

Thank you for choosing Personal Comfort Bed