1.3K views
2.8
Style and Design

After I slept on a Sleep Number bed at a Radison hotel, I purchased a queen A5 Personal Comfort bed, then upgraded to A8 trying to achieve the same comfort level as the SN bed without success. I let each layer of foam "air" for at least 48 hours with a fan on it per instructions.

After trying each configuration, I test slept over night. Each time I woke up light headed, nauseated, wobbly, vomiting. At first I thought it was a medical issue, but gradually got better when I was away from the bed. I'm sure the problem is related to vapors coming from the bed, even though I don't smell chemical odors I'm now very afraid for my health to sleep in this bed.

Personal Comfort says the sale is finale !!!

Refuses to return bed !!! I am seeking legal advice.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2200. David_Price is overall dissatisfied with Personal Comfort Bed. The most disappointing about personal comfort a8 bed at Personal Comfort Bed was good until i wanted to return Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Personal Comfort Bed.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Personal Comfort Bed to other companies on our site.

Comments

Thank you for your review of Personal Comfort Bed. We do offer closeout models or our Online Edition package that is a final sale.

Though in this case we have authorized your return of your Online Edition on August 21st, 2015. All of our 10 other models come with a 120 night trial that allow for a return with refund. We also offer a 25 year warranty on your mattress. We'd be happy to continue to address these concerns with you.

Please call our service department at 888-694-4088 option 2.

Memory foam, of any caliber, will off gas slightly. We use the finest foams that are rated as CertiPur-US meaning they do not contain ozone depleters, made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP, made without mercury, lead or other heavy metals, made without formaldehyde, made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and have low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million). This information and link to CertiPur.us is available on our website and we can be found in the list of companies that are approved.

Additionally, some people are actually allergic to memory foam and will have the same result on any memory foam mattress.

We urge you to call our service department as there have been many documented calls and attempts to get in touch regarding your return with no contact from you after September 17th, 2015

was this even with the warranty they have listed on their site? or was it a final purchase sort of sale?