I bought a personal comfort bed because of the price. Terrible nights of sleep.

The bed seemed like it was opened!!! or used that was my first compliant. Found out they are a new company with all types of losing air issues. When I woke up, the bed was flat.

I'm out of the trial period, now I have an expensive bed that loses air. My back hurts, its not worth it. The FTC should come down hard on companies that say FDA approved. They have the same exact sale they had 3 months ago on their website.

Top top it off terrible customer service. Nathan never gave me instruction, and never got back to me on multiple occasions.

STAY AWAY!!! spend the extra money buy something else you'll be happy with.

Review about: Personal Comfort Bed Bed.

Comments

Just because a company that owns your company is a FDA Registered Medical Device Manufacturer. Doesn't mean that your product is FDA approved.

that's like saying I assembled a pen in a FDA approved manufacturer plant. But I did it in the janitors closet.... sue I made it in the same building, but that's it... this is false advertising at its best people and you need to do your homework.

There's a re as son their stuffs so cheap and their website shows.

They can't just show off their products and let you decide, no they have to disparage another company... no go for us.

Orlando, Florida, United States #777599

Hello,

I am one of the managers here. I am personally sorry for the experience you have had with our product and our customer service.

We would like to make this right for you and for anyone else who is having these issues.

We truly stand behind our product and only want the best night's sleep for our customers. As we do not do a lot of advertising it's important to us that you are taken care of so you can help spread the word about our products and service.

If this review was actually written by one of our customers we invite you to please come forward and give us a call 1-888-694-4088 so we can look up your account and see where things may have left you with the wrong impression about our company.

Sincerely,