4.8
Style and Design

I called on Sunday AM went to service recording told me there was no one there on Sunday to call back on Monday not a problem. about one hour later I got a callback I talked to a very polite lady she said she saw that I had called I never left a message but she helped me trouble shoot it .

she had me unplug it for 20 minutes and plug it back in it reset it and is working fine I want to thank her for the help Sincerely Doug H.

Not p. off not enough words

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with costumer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of personal comfort bed customer care. Personal Comfort Bed needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned personal comfort bed customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Personal Comfort Bed.

Comments

Russell, Pennsylvania, United States #1183472

Sounds legit to me. I called them and got an automated hold message.

I hung up and did not leave a message. A polite lady called me right back as well. They must go off of caller ID and not want to miss an opportunity. I did not make an order.

Today, I called back and exact same thing happened. This time I did place an order.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1179165

Sounds like an employee of Personal Comfort

Sounds like a insider post to me!