2.4
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 14

I am now being told I am voiding the warranty !!!!! after being told by a "manager" that using the memory foam as a support , or using nothing at all is OK !!!

once they have your money, they treat you as an after thought .

will always have a number bed.... but never again from these guys

Original review posted by user Jan 11

I was mislead from the beginning. I was told the pre-christmas prices were only good for a couple more days and I would need to order soon before the price went back up on that monday.

Joke is on me !!!! those prices are still the same !!!! felt pressure to get a good price , sooo , ordered bed dec 4. didnt receive bed til jan10th.

wrestled my old mattress off. took the 3 boxes apart and started hauling pieces up the stairs (im 60.... took a while) started to put together and I see the egg crate foam is too big, soooo i can cut the down. now i am looking for a piece of black support foam......

and looking. called cust service to ask where it was. I am told they will re-ship it, and to take a pic of the too large egg crate foam so they can reship that also. Needeless to say, I am now quite pissed.

I will have to take the bed apart again once they ship the support foam (sigh). I have sent an email stating that i had a piece of memory foam that I cut down to fit the bed cavity and cut down the egg crate foam to fit also. I am waiting for a response as to how they plan to fix their mistakes.

for some reason , I am not optimistic. the pillows are pretty awesome tho

Review about: Personal Comfort Bed Bed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Pillows.

I didn't like: Length of delivery time incomplete delivery being mislead.

Comments