1.4K views

Update by user May 27, 2014

I contacted Mike Stewart regarding issue. He responded quickly, and offered a refund minus the 149.00 return shipping / restocking fee, which is all I wanted in the first place. I am satisfied with the outcome and retract me previous post.

thanks

Original review posted by user May 14, 2014

BUYER BEWARE!!!! I purchased a Personal Comfort bed in March 2014.

I broke my neck in a car accident and at the suggest of a Chiropractor I looked into this type of bed. I researched the best value naturally and found a website claiming to be unbiased and detailing the Personal Comfort bed with a review rating of 100% (i guess I am naive and believed the website to be unbiased) it also list a detail of return policies which now I know to be inaccurate as it list Personal Comfort as 100% satisfaction guaranteed with NO fee on returns - MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PERSONAL COMFORT FINE PRINT! It is NOT offered on the A2 minimal model! and you MUST keep the bed for 45nights!

I woke up to a STIFF neck! tried it with a memory foam topper, and a down topper. TWO weeks of therapy on my neck! Of course in calling I was told again about the 150.00 return fee!

but then ALSO informed that the BASE could NOT be returned! They want to deduct ANOTHER 200.00 from the purchase price, and stated that I agreed to that? REALLY who in their right mind would agree to that? NOW after SEVERAL emails, and calls, etc.

I have received the required RMA form! BEWARE! that's my advise! TAKE PICTURES!

as within their BBB file, they always seem to claim that foam is torn, or a tag is cut! If you have an issue, email them to have PROOF of what you are and ARE NOT told about!

They claim the phone conversations are recorded? Guess we will find out as the credit card company and the BBB will investigate it during my dispute process!

Review about: Personal Comfort Bed Bed.

Comments

Dear bk2005,

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make this right for you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had and hope wish you the best. Thank you again for allowing us to make this right.

Sincerely,